At LISA Insurtech we are looking for a Business Developer to help us increase our customer base. In addition, you must help us to maximize our commercial participation in our current clients, as well as optimize our sales functions and our commercial reach.
- Must have strong presentation skills in Office Automation.
- Comfortable with remote work.
- Positive attitude when facing complex challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Highly proactive, with ability to work on own initiative and a strong drive for results and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact at all levels.
- Developed teamwork and strong collaboration skills.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced level of Portuguese desirable.
- Must have strong presentation skills in Office Automation especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Proficiency, Knowledge and use of CRM platforms such as Hubspot, Pipedrive or Salesforce.
- Fully sales and business development oriented and passionate.
Must have minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in Software and IT Services sales or similar positions in the commercial area in B2B business.
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in the insurance industry (companies, brokers, settlement, etc).
- Relevant skills to communicate effectively.
- Desirable to be proficient in the technical language of the insurance industry.
- Desirable to be proficient in the technical language of medicine.
- Knowledge to propose digital solutions for business problems.
- Experience in the systematization of the commercial function to establish a sustainable and improvable method over time.
- Handling, taste and interest in information technologies.
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills.
- Collaborative work among the team.
- Follow-up of commercial processes, through business management in a sales funnel.
- Focus on results, order in the commercial methodology to be able to manage the different open opportunities in different stages of maturity (Cold & Hot Leads).
- Communication skills to convey the value proposition of our platform by type of business and perform assertive training.
- Proactive and independent person due to the conditions of the position.
- Execution of your activities and responsibilities according to the requirements and standards applicable within the organization, in order to ensure high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Performing all those activities necessary for the best development of his position and the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
- Prospecting in LATAM markets within our target prospects.
Acquisition of new customers from leads generated by the Marketing team.
- Analysis of prospects, sales opportunities and demos of our platforms through an orderly and systematized process.
Development and execution of customer acquisition plans executing our “GoToMarket” strategy.
- Identification of business opportunities in the target customer segment.
- Evaluation and identification of new growth opportunities in current and future markets.
- Execution of the direct sales process of the company’s different products and execution of our GoToMarket strategy.
- Researching potential customer accounts.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with customers.
- Documenting opportunities for new solutions or product capabilities and promoting them to our prospects and active customers.
- Proactively managing customer account performance data.
Achieving greater reach and promotion of the LISA Insurtech brand within the market in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Generating and presenting business proposals to our prospects and clients.
- Collecting information from the accounts to generate a sustainable loyalty work over time using UpSelling and Cross Selling techniques.
- Constant updating of our commercial performance charts on a weekly basis and the realization of periodic commercial management reports.
- Approval and registration of the company as a supplier when appropriate.
Securing business revenue for the company.
- Number of commercial demonstrations carried out.
- Number of prospects reached.
- Number of new clients.
- Amount of sales.
- Fulfillment of the forecast.
- Account retention rate.
- Number of up-selling customers.
- Number of cross-selling customers.