The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the business needs of our clients from various insurance business lines in order to design a new claim settlement process with LISA technology, negotiating the specific requirements for the new flow, and coordinating with internal teams to execute the vision.
- You are an experienced negotiator in client-facing roles.
- You have a strong background in both insurance and technology.
- You enjoy understanding, optimizing, and creating business flows.
- You are a go-getter and super resourceful.
- You are able to read between the lines.
- You employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships.
- You take initiative and have a strong drive for results and meeting deadlines.
- You can easily create and maintain strong and positive relationships with clients.
- You have a desire to work with internal and external teams to achieve a shared outcome.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity.
- You are coachable, welcome feedback, and have an interest in improving your craft.
- You are eager to learn and anticipate client needs.
- You are comfortable with remote work.
- You have a positive attitude when facing complex challenges.
- You have a hyper attention to details.
- You are able to self-manage your time and deadlines.
- You are highly proactive, with the ability to work on their own initiative and with a strong drive for results and meeting deadlines.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to relate at all levels.
- You have developed teamwork skills and strong collaboration skills.
- You have advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Degree completed in a related area.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Insurance, and/or technology services.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in client-facing role.
- Extensive knowledge of office automation, especially Google Workplace, Google Drive, everything in the cloud.
- Solid knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Experience in using Confluence and JIRA for documentation, facilitation and reporting purposes.
- Strong sales and relationship skills
- Business analysis experience handling complex assignments that require specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth in the area of specialization.
- Advanced individual decision making within the limits of authority.
- Application of advanced knowledge of:
- insurance policy, coverage and regulation.
- processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimation and/or claim settlement, and compliance with applicable legal compliance standards.
- discipline practices, including best practices, to support the business.
- analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate and recognize patterns in data.
- troubleshooting and complex reporting for analysis.
- Application of advanced skills of:
- Effective interaction and training for others to interact effectively with internal or external customers and act with empathy.
- Design of business processes and strategic direction.
- Leveraging learned technical skills in support of team goals
- Negotiation and conciliation
- Troubleshooting to continuously improve business results.
- Leadership to achieve the objectives of the business unit.
- Enterprise architecture.
- Design, improvement and integration of processes.
- Functional integration to incorporate new capabilities and processes with existing claims activities.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate, and develop and communicate recommendations to client
- Management and design of the design, construction and improvements of business processes and digital capabilities.
- Guarantee of the integration between processes and capabilities together with experts in the business field
- Development and maintenance of design and implementation
- Collaboration with all areas of responsibility and suppliers/external partners to implement initiatives.
- Influence others as necessary to support team goals and initiatives.
- Capability-level operation, in support of broader platforms.
- Development of functional data flow to ensure the effectiveness of the new capabilities.
- Proactive engagement of other staff members to gather ideas and feedback to inform program design; Responsible for prioritizing and incorporating improvements in program deliverables within the roadmap.
- Development and maintenance of program deliverables (e.g. process flows, presentations, reports, project updates).
- Development, improvement, implementation and integration of processes.
- Optimization of process monitoring with process agility.
- Definition of measures to ensure compliance / adherence to the process.
- Influence on the design of business processes.
- Establishing and maintaining a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; attending to the client with empathy; and following up to ensure customer needs have been met.
- Management, investigation and resolution of communications, concerns, conflicts or highly complex problems with clients.
- Review of customer satisfaction results; recommends, designs and implements personal and business unit action plans.
To obtain maximum value for the client and LISA Insurtech by defining, designing, and negotiating the most optimal business solution for the client and delivering the solution with internal teams